Monday, March 23, 2009

Takin' care of buzy-ness




Where to begin . . . when I've not a made a posting for nearly six months. I am like everyone else been busy. Since January, my nursing license came through; I've completed my teaching certificate and signed contracts for three books. Tw0 -- Dark Lullaby and Turkey Creek Adventures -- are reprints or new editions, and one is brand new. I've also received my New Mexico wildlife rehabilitation permit (For details, please see http://jessicalittledeer.wetpaint.com/.)

Now I'm trying to adopt two birds, a barred owl and Mississippi Kite, under what is known as special purpose permit for educators. Then I'll be able to bring animals on any talks. I'll keep you posted, but for now you get sneak previews of coming attractions. Let me introduce, what I hope will be my two new family members, pending approval.

No comments: